About This Course
This course is a sort of a Crash course.
The class designed for beginners. Low to Mid, assuming that you don’t have any Excel experience. The focus objective & goal is to demonstrate the basic most used techniques & features of Excel.
- • No any course prerequisite
- • Importantly: to have a PC or a Laptop loaded with Excel 365 or Excel 2016.
- • FP&A Analysts
- • Capital Market Analysts
- • Junior Accountants
- • Strategic Planning Analysts
- • MIS & Data Science Students
Zoom Live Meetings
Excel for Beginners u2014 Basic Most Used Techniques & Features Expired
The video conference has expired
Please contact your instructor for further information
Basic Cells Formatting
Sorting and Filtering of Data
Using Basic Excel Functions
Conditional Formatting & Starting with Charts Creation
Excel & Financial Planning Guru