About This Course
LIVE Sundays @ 1pm EST / 9pm Dubai
Intended Learning Outcomes
This course is for anyone who wants to get a firm understanding of what Bitcoin is. Whether you are an entrepreneur, investor or developer – the knowledge you will gain from this class will provide you with a solid foundation for navigating the Bitcoin era.
This course will answer questions lie:
- What is Bitcoin? #BTC? Dogecoin (#Doge)? Ethereum (#ETH)
- What is the current Bitcoin price (value)?
- How to buy Bitcoin?
- What is a Bitcoin Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Exchange?
- Is Bitcoin Free?
- What is Bitcoin Mining and Bitcoin Miner?
- What are other cryptocurrenices? Whats the difference?
If you missed out on the start of the Internet, if you missed out on the Real Estate boom of the 2000’s or if you are still beating yourself up because you didn’t take advantage of the opportunity, If you have been on the outside looking in as big opportunity after big opportunity has passed you by, then read on carefully because you do not want to miss this one.
This course is about understanding the language of the Bitcoin market! It is about becoming literate in the Cryptocurrency world.
Anyone Can Do This. ANYONE.
It doesn’t matter where you live, how old you are, or what your IQ is. If you can read, write and listen, I’ll teach you how to understand the Cryptocurrency market, and trade Bitcoins like a PRO.
Finally A Course That Teaches You Information That You Can Apply To Trade Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies TODAY.
- Assess ALTCoins quickly and determine if it’s the right fit for your short and long term strategies.
- Beginner Level
- Anyone who wants to learn some Bitcoin secrets
- For anyone who is just beginning in the Bitcoin industry
Zoom Live Meetings
Bitcoin 101 Expired
The video conference has expired
Please contact your instructor for further information
I'm just starting on this journey to learn the technology behind Blockchain and the investment strategies of Cryptocurrency. Participating in this course with Damu was an awesome first step. His professionalism, knowledge, and presentation style was very much appreciated. Can't wait for the next course!