About This Course
The AI Strategy Lab is intended for professionals involved in strategic decision-making focused on bringing AI into their enterprises.
Building on the theory and case studies from across the world, the best practices for Intelligent AI Adoption will be discussed. They will address strategy, technology and data, organization and AI Governance.
“There is no AI without IA”
The program will introduce the concept of modernizing information architecture (IA). Many executives assume implementing AI is all about using AI technologies, but the reality is quite different. While it is possible to build small AI projects focusing on AI technologies, the projects that will have the most impact on business will leverage not just AI technologies but other technologies related to data: information architecture (IA).
Participants will learn how to navigate their AI projects journey using the AI Roadmap, experiment with the AI Use Case framework to generate, evaluate and prioritize use cases, and leverage AI Project Canvas to guide implementation of their idea.
The instructor-led live session will leverage a number of pedagogies such as videos, simulations, exercises, and breakout session to reinforce the key learnings. Miro platform will be leveraged for ideation and collaboration.
Training Timings: 9:00 AM – 1:30 PM (GMT+4)
Breaks: Two breaks in between for around 15 min
- Digital Transformation leaders, managers and executives
- Leaders overseeing the integration of AI into their organization's business strategy
- Managers and executives involved with managing teams and AI-driven projects
- Professionals looking to upskill and advance in their careers through new technologies
- Entrepreneurs and students interested in the application of Emerging Technologies in Finance