Bitcoin in 2021August 3, 2021 2021-07-11 12:14
Bitcoin in 2021
Bitcoin had a solid start to 2021, hitting an all-time high of nearly $65,000 in April. But the digital coin closed out the first half of the year down about 47% from its record — and a number of looming risks could result in further pain ahead.
Website : www.finteachable.com
- About 37% of financial service organizations have fintech-based products or services available to their customers. (PwC)
- Digital Transformation Strategies for Leaders A successful Digital Strategy that transforms your business is key to its survival and competitive advantage. If you are a business leaders and you want to develop a Digital Transformation Strategy that positions your business as an industry leader in the digital era? This this the course you must sign up for. Sign up for this course now. https://finteachable.com/courses/digital-transformation-strategies-for-leaders/
- “Bitcoin is a remarkable cryptographic achievement and the ability to create something which is not duplicable in the digital world has enormous value” Eric Schmidt
- “The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards a more digital world. The changes we make now will have lasting effects as the world economy begins to recover.” UNCTAD
- Become a teacher If you are a Financial Services or FinTech expert, join the team of other industry experts in imparting the world with FinTech knowledge and insights at the same time increasing your income. Join us today! https://finteachable.com/teachers-signup/
Single Event Page
This is a single event page with sample content. This layout is suitable for most websites and types of business like gym, kindergarten, health or law related. Event hours component at the bottom of this page shows all instances of this single event. Build-in sidebar widgets shows upcoming events in the selected categories.